UK, February 05 2021: With Valentine’s day approaching, mortgage technology expert Mortgage Brain has launched a ‘Lockdown Love’ campaign, to recognise the loyalty of its customers and the dedication of its colleagues during a monthlong campaign.
Throughout February, Mortgage Brain will be hosting a variety of activities to both share some joy and raise funds for several chosen charities in what has undoubtedly been a challenging year.
Some of the activities include…
• During select meetings and training sessions with one of Mortgage Brain’s helpful corporate team, customers will have the chance to vote for one of the nominated charities that will then receive a donation from Mortgage Brain.
• The last 12 months have seen all sorts of heartwarming acts of kindness, and Mortgage Brain wants to hear about them. Mortgage Brain customers can share one act of kindness they have either received or which they carried out themselves. Not only will entries be placed into a prize draw, with the winner taking home a prize, but a donation will also made to the chosen nominated charity of the winner.
• Last, but certainly not least, it’s been a year that has seen so many people working from home and having to juggle work with helping with homeschooling, and that needs celebrating too. Mortgage Brain customers can submit photos of the strangest place in which they have worked during the pandemic, or of the most entertaining homeschooling moments they have experienced. So, whether it’s sending in a mortgage application from the garden shed, to having to deal with muted teachers on Zoom lessons, those bizarre moments from 2020 could land you a prize. Entries can be submitted on Twitter or LinkedIn using either #WFH or #homeschool, with Mortgage Brain tagged in the post.
The activities will run between 1st February to 26th February, with winners of the prize draw and the photo competitions selected on 15th February and the 1st March respectively. The ‘Lockdown Love’ campaign is raising money for four worthy causes:
● RSPCA: the animal welfare charity
● Mind: the mental health charity
● Alzheimer’s Society: a charity for people with dementia and their carers
● MacMillan Cancer Support charity
The fun isn’t limited to customers though; Mortgage Brain staff will enjoy their own activities in recognition of the incredible efforts they have put in to helping the business adapt to the shifting environment. In what has obviously been a challenging 12 months, we have all had moments where lockdown has got to us, so colleagues are being invited to share photos of what has helped them get through the difficulties of lockdown, from walks in the forest to becoming experts at baking banana bread. In a second competition, colleagues are also invited to share funny stories about how they met their partners or humorous first meetings of other colleagues. Entries for each competition will be entered into a prize draw.
Neil Wyatt, Sales & Marketing Director at Mortgage Brain, commented: “The last year has been incredibly challenging, and it would be easy to focus on the doom and gloom. But the truth is that people across the industry have responded to these difficult times in incredible ways and we want to shine a light on some of the more positive elements of life in lockdown, from those acts of kindness that have made a big difference to those weird and wonderful homeschooling experiences. The campaign will also raise funds for some fantastic charities, so we urge people to spread the word and share a little ‘Lockdown Love’.”
For more information follow on Mortgage Brain on LinkedIn and Twitter and use #lockdownlove.